Sunday, November 2, 2014

Captain Maia

Hey Talya (Tayla)
Im goona tell you about the day i had at school today.

Today at school my Whanau had a fun afternoon cause we went out side and played heaps of fun games and we also did it in diffferent teams, and for the first time Whaea rose let me be a captain for a team.

We had three different games and three teams my team was called the sharks and we played soccer and then rippa rugby then after that we played stuck in the mud.

In soccer the captains werent allowed to play so they had to watch from the side line. My team lost 4-2 to the tigers but they said thet they had fun on that activity.

Ater that we played Rippa rugby i had 2 girls in my team that didnt like playing Rippa Rugby because they said its too hard and they and they also said every time someone passed to them they would always drop the ball so they didnt want to play so i got to take there places (YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYYAYYAYAYAYYYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYA)we won 3-1

And then there was the last one which was stuck in the mud which everyone wanted to play and that everyone love but I hurt my ankle so I had to stop playing half way into the game which sucked because I was having heaps of fun.


THANKS FOR READING MY POST I HOPE YOUR
 DAYS ARE AS FUN AS MINE :)



Love from
MAIA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: